Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zombies in Plain English

I'm a few days too late for a Halloween themed post but I came across this video today and I thought it was too cute to pass up...



I've decided I'm a huge fan of the Common Craft Show videos. When we first started watching them in class I thought they were so-so, but after trying to explain what a wiki was to my dad (not an easy task) I realized just how helpful the videos are. You can see more common craft videos on the website or visit Lee LeFever's YouTube site for more!

3 comments:

Christine Pegg said...

Haha! What a great video! Yeah, I'm glad that our professor introduced us to the Common Craft Show videos because they really do make these tools and concepts simple to understand. It's very important, especially when we're trying to teach our parents and help them get a little more technologically savvy.

Cori Brooke said...

This video is great. I think that all the Common Craft Videos are. They all take complex subjects, or even silly ones in this case, and put it out there in a way that makes it all make so much sense. I only understand half the technology we discuss in class because of these videos. While its easier for our generation to adapt to the new technology and we are more computer savvy, these common craft videos are great for the older generation to easily catch on and understand the technology as well.

davalos said...

Great video. The Common Craft show really makes these tools easier, especially for those of us who AREN'T technologically savvy. I think they're great and am extremely thankful we were introduced to these videos.